Wednesday 13 November 2013

Margaritas, Cocktails and Beer!

Here are a photos from a recent chalkboard commission at 'Rancho Pancho', a popular little Mexican restaurant nestled in the heart of Dundee city centre. It is warmly lit, cosy yet sophisticated, and so it was essential that the chalkboard reflected the general atmosphere and style of the restaurant.
I painted the large wall, and then drew up their current drinks list using different typography. This was a rather meticulous job as I had to ensure each word was correctly measured, lined up and spaced out, but I think that the end result was definitely worth it.
I'm really pleased with the outcome and grateful for the opportunity to expand my portfolio of work.

...If you're ever in Dundee and fancy a tasty bite to eat and a yummy cocktail, you know where to go!







No comments:

Post a Comment